Our flagship model’s name refers to the exceptionally high amount of victories the greatest cyclist of all time has achieved. It’s as simple as that.
Whatever the terrain, whether you’re riding fast circuits around the lake, a nice long climb, or a tough ‘Gran Fondo’, you expect your bike to perform at the highest level in any of these conditions. This is also true for our pro riders. They want to have one bike they can use during the whole season.
The EM525 exists in two geometries. The performance geometry will suit riders who prefer a race-oriented position. But instead of using spacers for riders who like a more comfortable position, we created the endurance geometry. By eliminating the amount of spacers the bike will keep its high level of stiffness during your ride.
Color: Molteni Orange - Blue (Matte)
- Frame: 525 Perf Caliper/Size XS/EMC01As
- Fork: 525 Caliper A TP80 Offset 43/EMC01As
- Saddle: Selle Italia SLR BLA
- Seatpost: 525 Seatpost 365mm 20mm offset Black Shiny
- Wheelset: Fulc Racing Quattro Carb. HG11
- Outer Tyre: Vredestein Fortezza Senso Superiore 25mm BLACK
- Handlebar: Deda Super Zero carb/aero 40cm
- Stem: Deda Zero100 stem Attacco Black on Black 90mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050 RD 11 Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050 FD 2x11 Speed
- Crank: Shimano Ultegra R8000 Crank 172,5mm/36-52
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra R8000 Sprocket 11-Speed 11-30