The SanRemo76 is a high-performance racing machine with a geometry that allows efficient aerodynamic positioning. The tubes are designed to have an optimal aerodynamic performance and we offer an integrated seat post with aerodynamic shape, large range bracket and integrated seat post clamp. Simultaneously we focused on the power transfer with asymmetric chain stays and low seat stays that offer higher stiffness on the power transfer.
Eddy Merckx participated in Milan-San Remo ten times. He won it seven times, with his last victory in 1976. A truly unique record. La Primavera is recognized as a sprinters’ classic, which is what links it to the speedy SanRemo76.
Color: Black - Gold (Matte)
- Frame: San Remo 76 Caliper/Size S/76C01Am
- Fork: San Remo 76 Caliper/76C01Am
- Saddle: Selle Italia X3 Black
- Seatpost: San Remo 76 Aero Seatpost/76C01Ams-76D01Am
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing 400 C17 HG11 CL
- Outer Tyre: Vredestein Fortezza Senso AllWeather 25mm BLACK
- Handlebar: Deda Zero2 RHM POB 42cm
- Stem: Deda Zero1 stem BOB 100mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000 RD 11 Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000 FD 2x11 Speed
- Crank: Shimano Ultegra R8000 Crank 172,5mm/36-52
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra R8000 Sprocket 11-Speed 11-30