The SanRemo76 is a high-performance racing machine with a geometry that allows efficient aerodynamic positioning. The tubes are designed to have an optimal aerodynamic performance and we offer an integrated seat post with aerodynamic shape, large range bracket and integrated seat post clamp. Simultaneously we focused on the power transfer with asymmetric chain stays and low seat stays that offer higher stiffness on the power transfer.
Eddy Merckx participated in Milan-San Remo ten times. He won it seven times, with his last victory in 1976. A truly unique record. La Primavera is recognized as a sprinters’ classic, which is what links it to the speedy SanRemo76.
Color: Dark Blue - White (Matte - Glossy)
- Frame: San Remo 76 Disc/Size M/76D01Ams
- Fork: San Remo 76 Disc/76D01Ams
- Saddle: Selle Italia XR Black
- Seatpost: San Remo 76 Aero Seatpost/76C01Ams-76D01Am
- Wheelset: Fulcum Wind 400 Carb. DB CL AFS SHI
- Outer Tyre: Vittoria Rubino Pro 700x25c G+/Foldable/Full Black
- Handlebar: Deda Zero100 RHM Black on Black 42cm
- Stem: Deda Zero100 stem Attacco Black on Black 110mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050 RD 11 Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050 FD 2x11 Speed
- Crank: Shimano Ultegra R8000 Crank 172,5mm/36-52
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra R8000 Sprocket 11-Speed 11-30